Version history - Digital Dogsitter
- No-sleep feature keeps Android devices from going to sleep, if the screen is not switched off with the power button.
- Possibility to adjust the volume of your voice feedback.
- Show a warning, if the device has been off while a recording session was supposed to be on. This could be caused by the device going to sleep or being turned off.
- The threshold level meter shows the correct level instantly when the level goes up. Now, if sound is detected, the level meter always goes to yellow/red as expected.
- Detect if the recording device has been disconnected or turned off and show it in the history log.
- Visualization for the past month in the history log.
- Pie and graph visualizations for the log dates in the history.
- Better event player to view and listen events continuously.
- Event audio is stored in the cloud and can be listened from remote devices.
- Fixed bugs in deleting events and dates from history log.
- Many minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- New visualization for the status pie chart shows correctly percentage of loud, noise, and calm times based on the amount of 30 second time segments that either contain sound or not.
- New visualization for the timeline graph solves performance issues on some devices.
- The timeline graph is hidden automatically while recording to avoid performance issues.
- Don't play your voice more than three times if barking continues uninterrupted for a long time.
- Bug fixes in audio recording and playback in Firefox browser.
- Your voice audio samples are backed up at the server and synchronized between remote clients.
- If browser's storage quota fills up, old log event audio files are discarded to free space. This will avoid the QuotaExceededError that some users have encountered.
End of beta.
- New visual look for the whole online app.
- Images are stored to the server and can be viewed by remote clients.
- Fixed issues with timezones. Now events are shown on correct date regardless of the user's timezone.
- Online app integrated to the website. Now the app can be on while browsing the rest of the site.
User login and basic remote features.
First working version of the online application.
Version 1.X.X is the Windows desktop application. You can find the latest Windows application version from the download page.